- FC REALE Japan
サッカーも英語も、幼児から中学生まで一緒になってレベルアップがレーアレスタイル！Let’s play soccer with English together!
2020年は今ある「壁」を外して 、One team でありFamily を目指し、学年や言語の壁のない場を用意して、サッカーに取り組むFCレアーレ。
One team 、Family !
Let’s create a “reale style” together! !
In 2020, FC REALE will tackle soccer aiming to become a One team and Family without a grade or language barrier by removing the existing wall.
Parents wrote articles about the changes that result from it!
One team, Family
I hope everyone can feel the signs!
Please read it.
Thank you for your warm support and encouraging support!
【Voice of parents】
Let’s play soccer using English
Every Tuesday 19:00~
With the support of Miyoshi coach, Kizaki coach and Otomo coach centered on Santosh coach, children can learn English while playing soccer.
Above all, high school student Akane-chan and junior high school student Genki-kun also support them.
So many people are taking care of the elementary school students and little children. REALE has a strong vertical connection.
Impressions of children
- ・Tuesday is especially fun.
- ・English is difficult but fun.
- ・There are many coaches and they can teach me carefully.
- ・It’s embarrassing to return in English.
- ・It’s fun because I can play for about an hour
- ・Akane-chan and Genki-kun sometimes translate English into Japanese, so I can understand.
- ・Because there are junior high school students, I can get a pass. etc
Everyone feels fun. Our children are lucky to be familiar with English while playing soccer. I am grateful to Aya Coaches for creating such an environment. Thank you!
I’m looking forward in many ways!!!